Saturday, December 24, 2005

FISH TAYO!

what did i tell you?
would you believe i can tell the future? o ha! o ha!

the same morning i posted "mental telepono", a crazy cultist texted me, asking me to stop writing about the crazy cult for peace's sake. the cultist said it was foul to do such a thing. here's my answer to that heart warming message:

dear CC,

this is my blog, for my friends to read (and i don't have friends who belong to your cult). in case you don't understand, let me explain what blog means ha. a blog is an on-line journal. it's like a diary, but it's on the net. it's a personal journal. it's a tool to express oneself. i'll say it again, you have no control over this. your idea of peace is pure bull. peace isn't when your little bubble of lies and double standards remains unchallenged. peace isn't about the reign of one family going unquestioned. don't threaten me with peace. you don't know what it is. but, you seem to have a good grasp of martial law.

if you can't take seeing these things on the internet, would you prefer to see them in the papers? or on TV? because if you do, i'd be more than happy to oblige :-) mahilig naman kayong lumabas sa TV diba?

merry christmas! and thank you for patronizing crazy cult!

ps. i have a gift for anyone who can give me the right answer to this question: sino ang nagkaroon ng bagong kotse pagkatapos mag-tithe ni a.d.? sino-sino ang nagkaroon ng mont blanc pens pagkatapos mag-tithe ni a.d.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home